BHU UET 2018 Application Form will available on bhuonline.in in the month of January 2018. Aspirants who wish to appear in UET 2018 exam are advised to go through the below-given details to know about Application and admission process.
Banaras Hindu University is commonly known as BHU. It is one of the most prestigious and top universities in India. The university is the hub for all the aspirants who want to gain knowledge in various fields. BHU holds every year admission to its numerous under graduate courses whereby it invites application from a large number of candidates willing to get admission into the university. The University holds its UET exams in the month of April every year. All the aspirants can appear in the exam by filling an application form which is available online. Following are more details about the UET 2018 exam regarding its dates, eligibility, application forms etc.
BHU UET 2018 Important Dates
Following are the important dates regarding BHU UET 2018 Exams, students should note that these are only tentative dates they are required to visit the official website for more updates.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Event||Tentative dates|
|1.||Commencement of online registration for application||January, 2018|
|2.||last date for applying online||February, 2018|
|3.||Admit card release date||March, 2018|
|4.||Exam date||April, 2018|
|5.||Announcement of Result||June, 2018|
All the students who are willing to appear in the exam must know the conditions for eligibility, as only the eligible candidates who fulfill the conditions will be allowed to appear in the BHU UET 2018 exams. Following are the details regarding eligibility criteria for BHU UET 2018 exams.
- All the aspirants must have cleared their 10+2 exams from a recognized board or school
- If a candidate is still pursuing his/her qualifying exam then also they are eligible.
- All the aspirants can apply for only that particular course relating to the subject which they have studied in class 12th.
- Students should note that BHU has not set any age criteria for UET admissions.
BHU UET Application Form 2018
All the candidates who are willing to apply for BHU UET 2018 exam can do so by filling an application form which is available online through the official website of BHU. Following are more details about the BHU UET 2018 application form.
- Candidates can apply through application form which is available only on the official website of BHU i.e. www.bhuonline.in
- Candidates are required to visit the official website first in order to apply
- Candidates are then required to register themselves on the official website by providing their personal details and click on submit button
- Candidates will then be provided with unique registration ID and Password.
- After the above steps, they are required to login using their registration ID and Password
- Then once can easily fill the application for UET admissions 2018
- At last, they are required to pay the application fee
- Finally, they will be able to print the application form for further purposes.
Candidates belonging to general category are required to pay application fees of Rs. 500 whereas those belonging to other reserved category have to pay fees amounting to Rs. 250
This application fees can be paid by the candidate online as well as offline mode through their debit card/ credit cards or net banking. Candidates can also pay their fee using HDFC Bank challan i.e. through offline mode
Documents Required for BHU Admissions 2018
Following are the list of documents required to be submitted during BHU UET Admissions 2018 students must note that these are mandatory documents which they are required to bring on the date of admissions-
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate of the student
- High School and Intermediate certificate
- Mark sheet of High school and Intermediate exams
- Marks sheet of qualifying exam
- UET admit card issued to the candidates
- SC/ST/OBC certificates
- Other certificates if a candidates want admission in other reserved category (sports quota)
- Certificate of being son/daughter of any employee permanently working in BHU or has been retired from service or any deceased employee of BHU
BHU Exam Pattern 2018
Students who are going to appear in the exam must be aware of the exam pattern. Following are the details regarding the exam pattern that is asked in BHU UET 2018 exams.
- The University will conduct exam for all the students through offline medium i.e. through pen and paper mode
- All the student will be given a total time of 120 minutes to attempt all the questions
- Students should also note that paper will consist of negative marking even
- The question asked in the exam will be objective types having four different options
- The paper will be asked in two different languages i.e. Hindi and English.
BHU UET 2018 Admit Card:
The admit card of BHU UET 2018 will available to download on BHU online website before 2 weeks from the date of exam. Candidates will have to download their admit card by submitting Application registration details. It will not sent by post or email. The direct link of admit card will also be updated here as and when it will available online.