Pune University is amongst one of the reputed universities of our country. The university offers a large number of courses under its undergraduate program. The university has more than 52 departments offering quality knowledge to all the students. Unipune invites application for admission into its UG courses each and every year. These UG courses are linked with other affiliated colleges of Pune University. These colleges are situated in Ahmednagar, Pune & Nashik. Candidates are required to contact the respective college for admission details. All the aspirants can apply for admission under UG courses for 2018 by filling an application form that is available on the official website of the Unipune. Following are more details about the admission regarding its important dates, eligibility, application form etc.
Pune University Admission 2018 Important Dates
Following are the important dates regarding Pune University UG Admission 2018, students should note that these are only tentative dates they are required to visit the official website for more updates.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Event||Tentative dates|
|1.||Availability of application form starts from||May, 2018|
|2.||last date for application form||June, 2018|
|3.||Admit card issue date||July, 2018|
|4.||Exam date||August, 2018|
|5.||Announcement of Result||September, 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Unipune Admission 2018
All the students who are willing to appear in the exam must know the conditions for eligibility, as only the eligible candidates who fulfill the conditions will be allowed to appear in the exams. Following are the details regarding eligibility criteria for Pune University UG Admission 2018 exams.
- All the students who want to appear for the exam must have cleared their intermediate exam 10+2 from a recognized board or school only then they will be eligible
- Students who are pursuing intermediate are also eligible to sit for the exam for admission
- All the aspirants can apply for only that particular course relating to subject which they have studied in class 12th.
Application Procedure for Unipune UG Admission 2018
All the candidates who are willing to apply for admission to under graduate courses 2018 can do so by filling an application form which is available online through the official website of the University. Following are more details about the application form for Admission in the Pune University.
- Candidates can apply for UG courses by filling an application form which is available only on the official website of the University.
- Candidates are first required to open the official website where they are required to register themselves by entering the details asked during the registration process.
- Once the registration completes candidates will be allotted with unique registration ID and Password.
- Candidates have then required to login the website by entering these unique ID and Password provided by the authority.
- Candidates are then required to search and click on the link providing Online entrance forms 2018.
- After clicking on the same link candidates will be redirected to a page where they are required to fill the application form for desired under graduate courses.
- Candidates are required mandatory details asked in the application form.
- They are also required to attach recent passport size photograph and signature along with their application form
- Once all the details are filled candidates are required to click on the submit button
- At last they are required to pay the application fees as notified by the examination authority
- Candidates can then print their application form which they have to send to the university along with the necessary documents.
Documents required at the time of admission
Following are the details of documents that students need to attach with the application form for admission these documents may vary with the UG course a candidate opts.
- Pass port size photograph
- Certificate of high school and 10+2
- Marks sheet for high school and intermediate
- Transfer/ Migration certificate
- Category/Caste certificate (Candidates belong to any reserved category (SC/ST/PH/OBC (non-creamy layer))
- Age certificate (if applicable)
- Acknowledgment Card duly affixed with the postage stamp for Rs 6/.
- Pay order/Demand draft
For further details about Pune University Admission, Results, application and cut off please visit the official website of the university.