Allahabad High Court is going to conduct written exam to select eligible candidates for Group ‘C’ and ‘D’ Posts soon. For this, the AHC admit card to appear in exam will be released online one week before the exam date. Candidates who have successfully submitted online application along with application can only download their Allahabad High Court Admit Card. Following are the details about Exam date, Exam Center, exam pattern and process to download admit card.
Allahabad High Court Job Details:
Recently, the Allahabad High Court has issued a notification to fill the Group ‘C’ and ‘D’ vacant position in the court. Approx 4300 vacant position will be filled through this process. In response to the notification, 10th, 12th and Graduate candidates have started filling online application. Last to submit online application is 22-08-2017. Details of vacancy are given below.
- Total Number of Vacancy: 4386
- Name of Post: Peon, Junior Assistant, Driver and Stenographer
- Pay Scale: Rs 5200 + 20200/- + Grade Pay.
- Mode of Application: Online
- Last Date of Application: 22-08-2017
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
Status of application:
If you have applied for the Allahabad High Court Job then you should know the status of your application. The application status page is live on the official website. You have to enter registration Number and date of birth to check your application status.
AHC Admit Card & Exam Date
|Post||Exam Date||Admit Card|
|Peon||Not announced||Available Soon|
|Tube well Operator||_||_|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination, skill test and Interview. To appear in each phase of exam, candidate needs admit card. The written exam date, venue and time along with roll number intimated through Allahabad High Court admit card only. No one will be permitted to appear in the test, skill test or interview without admit card. If you have applied for the above-said vacancy then you must download your hall ticket before some days of the exam.
Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2018:
No hall ticket will be sent by post or email. The candidates are required to generate and download their hall ticket for all the stages of examination from Allahabad High Court website.In order to download admit card, the candidate must have valid registration details. Following are the instruction to download Allahabad High Court Exam Admit card.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website. Next, you need to click on “Download Admit Card”.
- Now, Login with your registration id and password generated at the time of online application filling.
- After that, Click on “Generate Admit Card”. As you click on that link, you admit card will be generated and displayed on screen.
- Take a print out of the same and keep safe till the end of all stage examination.
Details on the AHC admit card:
Exam admit card contains following details. You need to verify each and every detail printed on the admit card. In case, you find any discrepancy on the AHC Admit card immediately contact examination authority for solution.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Venue
- Exam timing and Reporting Time
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the examination authority
- Instruction to be followed during the examination.
Written test for the Allahabad Group ‘C’ and ‘D’ Vacancy 2017 will be conducted in the following cities. Exact date, venue and timimg will appear in your admit card.
The candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination centre after the commencement of the examination. The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduction of the examination.
For further details about Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017 – 2018, Exam date, venue and status of application contact us through comment box.