What is Common Admission Test (CAT)?
The Common Admission Test (CAT) is a management entrance examination conducted by one of the IIMs every year for accepting admissions in the management post-graduation (MBA) programs in the Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) and other reputed management colleges in India. The exam is conducted once every year, usually in January month. CAT score is mandatory to get admission into one of the IIMs. CAT 2018 aspirants will be able to download their online exam hall tickets on this page as soon as released.
CAT Admit Card 2018 Important Points:
CAT admit card is a mandatory document not only for the online examination but also for the further interview and counselling process. No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam center without their hall tickets. Here are some important points to know about CAT 2018 admit card and exam.
- Exam Name: Common Admission Test (CAT) 2018
- Exam Authority: The Indian Institute of Management (IIM)
- Exam Mode: Online
- Purpose: MBA entrance exam
- CAT 2018 Exam date: January 2018
- Exam admit cards release date: December 2017
- CAT 2018 official website: www.iimcat.ac.in
How to Download IIM CAT 2018 Admit Card:
Follow the step-by-step process below to download your CAT entrance exam admit card 2018. CAT admit card is expected to be released in the first week of December.
- Visit the official website iimcat.ac.in
- Login using your User ID and your Date of Birth
- Click on the link for “CAT Exam Hall Ticket 2018”
- Enter your CAT 2018 registration number and submit
- Your CAT exam admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download your admit card and close the window.
Your CAT admit card will include various details including your name, father’s name, category, registration number, test time & day, test center & city, your signature, and photo, and important instructions to follow in the exam. Candidates are advised to properly check all the details in their hall tickets and contact the related authority in case of any discrepancy in any data.
CAT 2018 Online Exam Instructions
The important instructions to be followed before and during the online exam are clearly mentioned in the admit cards of individual candidates. Everyone is advised to carefully read and follow the instructions. Here are some important tips for CAT exam.
- Reach the exam center at least one hour before the scheduled time.
- Locate your exam center, roll number, room and seat before the time.
- Do not stress yourself with last minute preparation.
- Relax your mind and stay focused.
- Do not carry any offensive or prohibited items in the exam hall.
CAT 2018 Results:
The Common Admission Test (CAT) results are usually declared one month after the exam. CAT 2018 online exam results are likely to be announced in March. Candidates can check their CAT exam results on the official website mentioned above. The official schedule for CAT 2018 is also available on the website.