ISRO Admit Card 2017 is going to be available for the Assistant and UDC online on the official website of the organisation. It is mandatory document for all the candidates who are going to appear in the exam. It will only be issued to those who submitted application along with application. ISRO Admit Card 2017 will not be sent through Post or email. You should know the process to download your hall ticket which are given below.
Indian Space Research Organization:
The Indian Space Research Organization has released notification for recruitment under the post of Assistant and Upper Division Clerk (UDC). All the aspirants who want to apply for the post can do so by filling an application form available on the official website. Candidates are also required to check their eligibility before applying. The Board has announced a vacancy for 313 posts that are being required in total. ISRO has also released the date for the exam which will be held the Month of July 2017. The organisation releases such post from time to time where a large number candidates apply candidates are required to qualify the written examination and interview that will be conducted by the board in 9 different cities across India only then they will be eligible for the post following are more details about ISRO Admit Card 2017 for Assistant and UDC Exam.
Important date for ISRO Assistant and UDC Exam
|01||Starting of online application||11-7-2017|
|02||last date of online application||31-7-2017|
|03||Downloading of hall ticket||available soon|
|04||Written Test||available soon|
ISRO Admit Card 2017:
As we know that the Indian Space Research Organization is one of the most prestigious governmental organizations in our country. All the aspirants want to work for such organization for their better future thus all those who have applied for the post of Assistant and UDC need to download their ISRO Exam admit card in order to appear in the exam. All the candidates can download their admit card once it gets released by the board.
The exam is conducted by ISRO in order to recruit 313 candidates for the post of Assistant and Upper Division Clerks, this recruitment will be done through a written examination followed by an interview which will be conducted by ISRO. Thus all the aspirants must hold their ISRO admit card in order to appear in the exam. Following are some important points regarding hall ticket for ISRO exams.
- All the candidates must keep in mind that hall ticket is a mandatory document to appear in the exam.
- If any candidate fails to bring their admit card they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates are also required to carry an additional ID proof on the date of exam.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any kinds of gadget inside the examination hall.
- Candidates are also advised to arrive at the examination center 30 minutes before the exam commences.
- ISRO admit card for Assistant and UDC will be made available to all the applicant through online medium only candidates will not be sent admit cards through post or by fax.
Details on Hall Ticket:
ISRO 2017 admit card for Assistant and UDC will display all the important information regarding date, time and venue of the exam in addition to candidates personal details following are the contents of admit card for ISRO 2017 exams for Assistant and UDC post.
- Name of candidate
- Their Date of Birth
- Their Roll number
- Date and time of the exam
- Name of the center for examination
- Some Important instruction which an applicant has to follow on the date of exam.
Procedure to Download Hall Ticket for Assistant and UDC
Following are the steps candidates need to follow in order to download and print their admit card for ISRO 2017 exams for Assistant and UDC.
- At first, all the applicants are required to visit the official website of ISRO i.e. www.isro.gov.in
- Then the candidates are required to search for the link careers after that a page will be displayed where they have to click on ISRO Assistant Hall Ticket 2017.
- Then the candidates are required to enter their unique registration ID and Password which was provided to them at the time of registration
- Once the above steps are completed successfully candidate will be automatically redirected to a page where they can view and download their SRO Admit Card 2017 exams for Assistant and UDC.
- One can then easily download and print high-quality hall ticket from the same page.
- A candidate is advised to take some extra copy of the admit card for future references.
Further details related to exam hall ticket of ISRO can be found at the official website of the organisation.