ITBP Admit Card 2018 is expected to be uploaded on the official website 2 weeks before the exam date. All those candidates who had successfully submitted online application along with application fee will be issued online admit card. The admit card of ITBP Constable Exam will available at www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. If you have submitted application in response to the advertisement issued by the ITBP then you must download your admit card before a week to appear in the exam. Admit Card will not be sent to any candidates by SMS, email, and post. Following are the details of Constable Exam date, process of downloading admit card and vacancy details.
ITBP Jobs Details:
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force also popularly known as ITBP. Recently, the recruitment department of ITBP has issued notification for the recruitment of constable and invited online application for the same. A lot of eligible candidates have submitted online application in response to the notification. Following are the details of ITBP Vacancy:
ITBP Admit Card 2018:
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force conducts written test, PET, Interview to select eligible candidates for the vacant position. To appear in the each phase of recruitment, candidates need to show their ITBP Admit card to the invigilator. It is very important document and will be issued only to those candidates who have successfully submitted online application and paid the examination fee. In order to download the hall ticket, candidates need to enter application registration details so keep ready your application registration details and follow below-written instruction to download your admit card.
- First of all, visit the official website of recruitment authority. As you hit the enter button, the website of ITBP will appear on the screen.
- Click on “Recruitment section”.
- Now, Go to the advertisement which you have applied for. Now, Click on “Download admit card”.
- After that, a page will open where you have to enter “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth”.
- Now, Click on “submit” button.
- Finally, your admit card will be generated and displayed on the screen. Take a print out of it and keep safe till the end of recruitment process.
Details on admit card:
Friends, After obtain the ITBP Hall Ticket, you must verify the details printed on it. if there is any error then solve it as soon as possible. If you fail to rectify the errors then You will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. The ITBP Exam admit card will consist of the following details. Candidate must check particulars of their admission card to see there are no discrepancies.
- Candidate’s Name
- ITBP Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date and Time of Examination
- Examination Venue
- Post applied for
- Important instruction to be followed during the examination.
In case of discrepancy, candidates are requested to contact examination conducting authority for solution. If you fail to do so, you will be banned to appear in the examination. So, resolve issue as soon as possible.
For further details regarding ITPB Constable Exam Date 2018, Admit card, Results and selection procedure please visit the official website.