JEE Main 2018 Admit Card is expected to be released on March 14, 2018. Candidates need application number to download his / her JEE Main 2018 Admit Card from the official website. Hall ticket can also be viewd by entering the application number along with the date of birth and security pin.
The JEE Main Admit Card contains details of candidate and examination such as Roll number, Candidate Name, Exam date, Center Name, Reporting Time and complete venue details along with your personal details like name, paper, date of birth, gender, test center name, city, state, code of eligibility and category and in case you find any discrepancy you can visit JEE Main office in NCR. Students keep in mind that the hall ticket of JEE Main is important to sit in the examination. If you fail to download it, you will not be permitted to appear in exam.
JEE Main 2018 Exam:
The Joint Entrance Examination (Main) is an annual engineering entrance examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Candidates who are seeking for admission in NITs have to qualify this exam.This year the examination of JEE Main 2018 will be conducted in the month of April 2018. Every year, Approx 12 lakh students appear for the exam.
Important Date of JEE Main Exam:
|Date of release of admit card||March 2018|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Offline (Pen and Paper Based)||April 2018|
|JEE Main online exam (Computer based)||April 2018|
|Declaration of Results||April 2018|
|Answer Key release||April 2018|
How to Download JEE Main 2018 Admit Card:
Admit card will not be sent to anyone via post; it has to be downloaded online. Follow below mentioned steps to download admit card.
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2018 i.e. jeemain.nic.in
- Click on any of the link Download JEE (Main) 2018 Admit Card (Server 1) or Download JEE (Main) 2018 Admit Card (Server 2)
- You will be redirected to the login page after this.
- On login page fill details like application number, date of birth, and security pin and then click on login.
- Candidates who appeared in class 12th have to enter the CBSE board roll number after this.
- After this one page will come up with details like Candidates name, fathers name, mothers name, and date of birth.
- At the bottom of this page, there will be a button of Download Your Admit Card, you have to click on that to download the admit card.
The discrepancy in JEE Main Admit Card:
After downloading JEE Main 2018 Admit Card, Candidates are advised to check all the details printed on the hall ticket. If you found any discrepancy in Candidates name, fathers name, mothers name, and date of birth, image etc must contact examination authority to resolve.
If there is any discrepancy in your admit card of JEE Main 2018 you can mail at email@example.com on proper time.
In case you are not able to download your admit card, contact on below numbers.
7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399526, 7042399529
For computer based exam you can mail at- firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit on below mentioned address-
JEE (Main) Unit Central Board of Secondary Education
Plot no. – 149, Block – H, Sector 63, Noida (201309).
Do not forget to carry a valid identity proof and other required documents along with your admit card at the exam center. No electronic gadgets or written material will be allowed in the examination center.
JEE Main 2018 exam will be conducted both online as well as offline. Candidates can choose their mode of giving the examination.
Some Important Points Regarding JEE Main 2018 Exam
- Candidates should have Aadhaar Card Number to fill the application form.
- Candidates should be born on or before 1st October 1993(for general candidates) and 1st October 1988(for SC, ST and PwD Category candidates)
- Date of Birth will be considered as mentioned in secondary education board certificate.
- Total 3 attempts will be given for clearing JEE Main.
- For appearing in JEE Main 2018 candidates should have done 12th or any equivalent qualifying examination either in 2016 or 2017.
- Only one application form is allowed to be submitted by a candidate, more than that will lead to cancellation of form.
- Candidates are not allowed to appear for the exam if they don’t have their genuine admit card.
- Candidates are not allowed to take materials like the pen, slide rules, calculators, log tables, electronic watches or any such things in the examination hall.