One of the important document which is mandatory for the candidates to bring in the exam is their OSSSC admit card, thus all the students who are appearing in the exam conducted by Odisha Sub-ordinate Service Selection Commission for the post of Junior Clerk can download their OSSSC admit card 2017 once it gets declared by the board.
Only those candidates, who have successfully filled in their application form and have paid their respective fees, will be able to download their admit card for Junior Clerk 2017 examinations. The written exam for this post will be conducted soon. The exact date of examination will be intimated through OSSSC official website. The Selection Commission will be releasing their OSSSC Exam admit card few weeks before the commencement of exam.
All the students must note that they will be able to download their Hall Ticket for OSSSC Exams only from the official website of the board as the board will not sending them their admit card via post or mail or any other medium. One must log in to the official website first by entering correct registration ID and password only then they will be able to proceed further. Following are more details about the exam:
OSSSC Admit Card 2017:
Recently, the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Clerk. Candidates who have passed 10+2 is eligible for this posts. Lots of eligible candidate have submitted online application for the same and now looking to download the admit card.
Admission letter, containing information about exam date, time and venue will be issued through online only. Each eligible applicant shall have to to download the OSSSC Admission Call Letter before 1 week of the date of exam by visiting official website. Following are the process involved in obtaining the admit card.
Process to view and download OSSSC Exam admit card:
- In the first step candidates must open the official portal of the OSSSC i.e. osssc.gov.in
- After the first step a website will open where students need to search for the link providing Admit card for Supervisor exam 2017 students can find this link from the notification section of the webpage
- Students must click on the same after which they will be directed to a new page
- In the third step a new page will open where students have to enter details as asked on the screen after entering the correct details one should click on submit button
- At last they will be able to view and download the admit card successfully.
Important Information in OSSSC Admit Card 2017
As mentioned earlier that admit card is a mandatory document that all the students must bring in the exam, it makes them eligible to appear in the exam. After downloading the Admission Letter, the responsibility of the candidate is that he should check his hall ticket in a good manner and be assured that all the details are correct. OSSSC Admit card contains the following important details about the candidates:
- Name of the Applicant
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Gender of candidate
- Category of candidate
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Time and Date
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- And important instructions of the examination
Plan of Examination:
|Paper – I||Part-I: Language Paper (English & Udia)||85||2 .5 hours|
|Part – II: Objective General Knowledge||100|
|Paper – II||Part-I: Objective Mathematics||100||3 hours|
|Part-II: Basic Computer Skills||100|
|Practical skill Test|
|Item NO. 01||Essay and letter writing in Odia||15||30 minute|
|Item NO. 01||Basic Computer Skill||50||1 hour|
For more details and exact date of download admit card and examination please visit official website of OSSSC.