UGC NET Admit Card 2017 will be uploaded on cbsenet.nic.in to download by the candidates. Candidates, who have successfully submitted an application and paid application fee can download their UGC NET admit card by logging on the official website. Admit card will not be sent by post to any candidate.
University Grants Commission commonly known as UGC is one of the most popular exams that are organized each year Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to check the National Eligibility Test for a large number of applicants. The exam is held to evaluate student’s capacity so as to be suitable for the post of Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship program. The exam act as a gateway for all the students to continue their research on the subject which they have selected to pursue their postgraduate. An applicant who clears the exam is eligible to serve as an assistant professor in various Indian colleges and institutes/universities. This exam is conducted twice a year.
UGC NET 2017 Exam Date:
UGC NET is scheduled two times in a year in the month of January and July. Here are some important dates for candidates. Candidates can check all the important dates of CBSE NET for January session from here:-
|Issue of Notification||4th August 2017|
|Commencement of online application||11 August 2017|
|Last date to submit the form||11 September 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||3rd week of October 2017|
|Exam Date||5th October 2017|
|Availability of Answer Key & OMR Sheet||December 2017|
|Declaration of Result||January 2018|
UGC NET admit card 2017:
For all the candidates who have to fill their Application form will be able to download their admit cards through online. The expected dates for release the admit card is 4th week of October. It is mandatory document and must be downloaded before one of the examination. You will not be allowed to sit in the examination without this valuable letter.
UGC NET admits card 2017 details:
Every hall ticket of exam contains some important information about exam and candidates. You need to verify the details of the admit card to ensure the candidature are correct. Following are the details which will be mentioned on the NET Admit Card.
- It will display the candidates roll no. which is the most important information for the candidate.
- It will display the exam date, time, and venue.
- It will also show the various rules and information that are a mandate for all candidates.
Procedure for downloading the UGC NET admit card 2017:
- All the candidates who fill their application form will be able to download their admit card through the official website of UGC NET. So candidates must first visit the official website of UGC NET.
- Once the site is open search for the download link and click on the link.
- Once the link gets open a candidate has to fill their unique details like form registration number, DOB etc.
- Finally when all the information gets verified a candidate is able to download and print their admit card.
After downloading UGC NET admit card, candidates are advised to check all the details printed. If you found any discrepancy, contact examination authority of UGC NET Exam 2017 and get resolved as soon as possible.
Central Board of Secondary Education
Plot No. 149, Block – H,
Sector – 63, Noida – 201309
Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)
Telephone No. : 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526, 7042399529
Fax No. : 0120-2427275
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions to be followed by candidates:
Here’s some important instructions mentioned in the admit card and a candidate have to follow all the instructions
- The candidates must retain their admit card throughout the exam.
- Candidates are requested to arrive at the venue half an hour before the exam begins.
- All candidates must follow the instructions mentioned in the admit card.