UP Board 12th Date sheet 2018 helps students to manage their time for each subject equally. It is expected that the official time table of UP Board will be released by the examination authority in the last week of January 2018. The timetable will also be published in local newspaper. If you are preparing for the UP Board 12th Exam 2018 then you should download as soon as it gets released.
UP Board (UPMSP):
Uttar Pradesh Board of High School and Intermediate Education was formulated in the year 1921. Headquartered in Allahabad, the board was formulated and enabled by an act of Legislative Council. The board is one of the oldest educational boards whose sole responsibility is to conduct high school and intermediate examinations every year in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The board is responsible for prescribing the syllabus for all the affiliated schools and colleges, conduct examinations, release results etc. The board is striving hard to maintain the excellence level at a larger scale. Noted as one of the largest and oldest boards in India, it strives hard to take education system to the next level.
UP Board 12th Exam 2018:
Uttar Pradesh board is one of the oldest and largest boards in India. From the initial stages, the board strives hard to maintain the accuracy and prominence levels of it to keep the board strong. The state board conducts the 12th examinations twice a year. The first time, a general final examination will be conducted. Students who fail to succeed in the examination will appear for the supplementary examination. The supplementary examination is a second chance to unsuccessful students in the general examination. It is always advisable for students to prepare well and appear for the exam. The UP Board 12th exam comprises of different subjects that were covered in your syllabus which help you to grow as a person. You can expect subjects such as Economics, Agriculture, Human Science, Sociology, Maths, English etc. Please refer to the UP Board 12th date sheet 2018 and check for day, date and time of examination.
Procedure to UP Board 12th Date Sheet 2018:
As we know, the UP Board is one of the big board in India which handling approx 30 lakh students each year. For the convenience of students, the board always upload 12th time table on its official website in pdf form. Local News paper also print out the same in their publication. If you are preparing for UP Board 12th Final Exam 2018 then you should follow the below given process to download your time table:
- First of all Open your browser and enter the URL http://upmsp.edu.in/ and click enter. Then You will be redirected to the official website of the board.
- After that click on “Latest news and events” section and look for exam time table link and click on it.
- Now, a new webpage will be opened where you can find links for 10th and 12th exams time tables 2018, please click on UP Board 12th exam time table 2018 link.
- Then, a new webpage will be opened and the time table for HSC examination is now available to view or download.
- To download the Board Exam time table, you need to click on the download button on the top-right corner of the page.
- After clicking the button, your time table will be saved on your local machine for future use.
- You can refer to the document later by simply opening the downloads folder on your mobile/machine.
- Alternatively, for easy to use, you can also take a printout of the time table and can refer every time you want.
Other Source to obtain UP Board 12th Date Sheet 2018:
Friends, Uttar Pradesh has been the specialty that it also releases its notifications offline, Along with this notification, the examination time table is released. I mean to say, If you will not be able to get your time table from official website then you can obtain it from a newspaper or some education portal like gyanking.com
Study tips to secure good marks in UP Board 12th Exam 2018:
Make a note of the bulleted points which helps you to achieve good score:
- Always try to prepare a time table and follow the schedule to complete syllabus which helps you to gain a good score.
- Make sure that you should be left over with at least one week of time just for revision purpose. Remember, a one-night study is not going to help always.
- Don’t sit idle if you are done with writing your exam. Try to cross check the answers you’ve written. If you find that some answer is weak, try to write a choice answer for another question.
- Friendship is always good. But try to leave your friendship qualities in the examination hall. Don’t try to do any malpractice as it spoils not only your career but also your friend’s career.
- Don’t spend too much time on the thinking about an answer which you’ve forgotten. Try to complete the answers which you were confident first and then move on to the ones which you’re not confident.
- Try to finish off your examination in the prescribed time as no spare time will be given to you. Remember, time management is the most important factor in gaining a good score.
Uttar Pradesh Board of High School and Intermediate Education (UPMSP) is a pre-dominant board among the educational boards in India. Being one of the oldest boards, this board bagged its prominence through its process implementation strategies. The official website of the board is http://upmsp.edu.in/ where you can find different categories such as recent notifications, exams, results, events, news, chairman’s message etc. If you wish to contact the board for any other queries, please visit the contact section which is available at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can click on the link http://upmsp.edu.in/ContactUs.aspx to visit the contact section page where you can find phone numbers and address. You can reach via telephone or reach directly to the given address.