Staff Selection Commission (SSC) every year announces vacancies under the different post for numerous government offices/department/ministries. Various exams are conducted by the board followed by an interview. All the aspirants who wish to apply for the post can do so by filling an online application as per their eligibility. Following are the list of exam conducted by SSC.
List of SSC Online Examination 2018
- SSC CHSL 2018 Online Exam: It is one of the biggest exams in India conducted by SSC. Candidates who have passed 10+ 2 Exam can take part in this exam. It is also called SSC 10+ 2 Exam.
- SSC CGL 2018 Exam: The Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL) is conducted by SSC every year to recruit manpower in various Indian Government Department. Candidates who have passed Bachelor Degree can appear in this Exam.
- SSC MTS 2018 Exam: It is also a popular exam conducted by SSC. Approx 30 Lakh candidates take part in the exam every year. Candidates, who wish to appear in SSC MTS 2018 Exam must possess 10+2 certificate in any stream.
- SSC JE 2018 Exam: SSC JE exam is conducted to recruit candidates for the post of Junior Engineer (JE) post. Candidates who have passed Diploma examination can appear in this exam.
- SSC JHT 2018 Exam: The Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) is conducted by the commission every year. It is conducted to shortlist candidate for Translator works in various Indian Government Department.
- SSC Costable (GD) 2018 Exam: Candidates who qualify SSC Constable (GD) examination are placed in the various police department of India like CISF, BSF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, SSF, NIA.
SSC Departmental Examination 2018
- Clerical Grade for Multi-tasking staff exam
- Grade C steno Ltd for competitive exam
- Upper division clerk Ltd for competitive exam
SSC Exam Calendar 2018 (Tentative):
Following are the details about SSC calendar for 2018 exams students should note that these are only tentative dates they are required to visit the official website for more updates;
|Examination name||Notification date||Last date for application||Examination date|
|Rectt. Of SI in CAPFs, ASI in CISF and SI in Delhi Police Examination||28th January 2018||5th February 2018||15th-22nd May 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier I exam||11th March 2018||15th April 2018||19th June to 2nd July 2018|
|Jr. Hindi Translator in Subordinate Office Exam||29th April 2018||27th May 2018||30th July 2018|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’||17th June 2018||15th July 2018||27th August 2018|
|CGL Tier II||15th to 8th September 2018|
|CHSL 10+2 Exam||5th August 2018||4th September 2018||17th to 30th November 2018|
|Junior Engineer Exam||9th September 2017||9th October 2018||5th to 7th January 2019|
|MTS exam||October 2018||November 2018||January 2019|
Departmental staff exam 2018
|Examination name||Notification date||Last date for application||Examination date|
|Clerk Grade MTS||21st January 2018||17th February 2018||2nd April 2018|
|Steno Grade C||15th April 2018||12th May 2018||2nd July 2018|
|Upper division Ltd.||2nd September 2018||29th September 2018||12th November 2018|
Staff Selection Commission is popularly known as SSC the organization conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination every year so as to invite admission for the different post in various government departments across India. SSC CHSL is a national level exam which is divided into two parts. All the candidates can appear in the exam only by filling an application form which is available both online as well as offline mode on the official website of SSC.
SSC CHSL 2018 Dates (tentative):
Candidates are required to visit the official website for the update regarding exam dates following are the important dates (tentative) regarding SSC CHSL 2018.
|Application Process starts||First Week of Aug 2018|
|Application Process Last Date||Sept 2018|
|Last date to pay online application fee||Sept 2018|
|Last date to pay offline application fee||Sept 2018|
|Admit card download||Oct 2018|
|Date of Exam||Mid of Nov 2018|
|Declaration of Part I Result||Jan/Feb 2019|
|Part II Exam||Mar 2019|
|Final merit list||May 2019|
All the students who desire to apply for the post offered by SSC CHSL are firstly required to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Following are some important points regarding eligibility
- Nationality: The applicant must be of Indian origin.
- Education: The applicant must have cleared their 10+2 exam from a recognized board or institute.
- Age Limit: The applicant must fall within the age group from 18-27 years. Whereas age relaxation is also provided to various candidates given below;
- For SC/ST applicants- 5 years
- For OBCs applicants- 3 years
- For PH applicants- 10 years
- For PH+OBC applicants- 13 years
- For PH+SC/ST applicants- 15 years
The SSC Online application for CHSL 2018 will be accepted online through Commission online application system website. You can read details and procedure of SSC CHSL Online Application here.
Staff Selection Commission organizes and administers every year exam for Combined Graduate Level also called as SSC CGL. The board each and every year invites application for filling different vacancies for numerous Group B posts in different government departments and other Ministries. The SSC CGL 2018 exam will be conducted in four different levels or stages. All the aspirants who want to apply for the same can do so by visiting SSC Online official website of CGL. Application forms are required to be filled by a candidate in order to appear in the exam. The Tier 1 of the exam will comprise of computer based test which will be held by the month of May 2018. All the students who qualify the level one will be eligible for another. Following are more details about the exam.
Following are the details regarding the eligibility criteria for SSC CGL 2018 exams.
- Education: The students will be eligible only if they have completed their graduation and possess a bachelor degree from any recognized college or university in India.
- Age Limit: All the students must meet the age criteria in order to be eligible. Thus in order to check the age candidate must count it from their 10th certificate. The upper age limit for the exam is fixed at 32 years. There are certain reservations also for backward categories.
The Online application form of CGL 2018 exam can be submitted online or offline. The online application form can be submitted through SSC Online website.
The Selection Commission releases post for GD Constable every year. Candidates are invited to apply for various postings in CISF, BSF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, SSF, NIA etc. The candidates are selected on the basis of PST/PET exam, the board also conducts a written test and a Medical exam for all the applicants who desire to apply for the post of GD Constable. A candidate will be selected by the board on the basis of his/her performance in all the three levels. Once a candidate clears the medical test they will b eligible for the direct recruitment. Following are more details about the exam.
Following are the details regarding important dates for SSC GD Constable Exam 2018; students should note that these are only tentative dates they are required to visit the official website for updates.
|1||Application form release date||December, 2017|
|2||End date to apply||January, 2018|
|3||PST/PET admit card is obtainable from||February 2018|
|4||PST/PET Date||March 2018|
|5||Availability of PST/PET result||April 2018|
|6||Written exam admit card gets released||May 2018|
|7||Written Exam date||July, 2018|
|8||Announcement of written exam result||August 2018|
|9||The authority will publish admit card for Medical test||September 2018|
|10||Medical exam date||October 2018|
|11||Announcement of Medical test result||November 2018|
Following are the details regarding the eligibility conditions that all the candidates must fulfill in order to be eligible to appear in the exam-
- Educational qualifications: the minimum qualification required from a candidate is that they must hold a class 10 passing certificate from a recognized board
- Age requirements: Candidates must fall within the age group from 18 years to 28 years. Whereas this might change in case of reserved category candidates.
The Selection Commission organizes and administers each and every year exams for Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) known as MTS. This exam is held to fill vacancies in numerous Group C Non-Gazette, Non-Ministerial posts available in different offices of Central Government and other governmental offices/departments the exam is expected to be held by the month of May 2018. All the eligible candidates who desire to grab such post can apply by filling SSC online application form through the official website. The exam is conducted by the board through an online medium where a large number of candidates appear every year. Following are more details about the exam.
Following are important dates regarding SSC MTS Exam 2018. Candidates should keep in mind that these are only tentative dates they are required to visit the official website for updates.
|sr.||SSC MTS 2018 Exam Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|1.||Official notification will be released||December, 2018|
|2.||Online application form||December, 2018|
|3.||Last date for applying online||January, 2019|
|4.||Admit Card for MTS exam||March, 2019|
|5.||SSC MTS Exam (Paper-I)||April, 2019|
|7.||Paper-II exam||June, 2019|
|8.||Final Result||July, 2019|
Following are the details regarding the eligibility conditions for SSC MTS 2018 exams, students must satisfy all the eligibility conditions only then they will be eligible to appear in the exam-
- Nationality: all the students will be eligible only if they are of Indian origin or are subject to Bhutan or Nepal.
- Age Limit: students will be eligible if they fall under the age group from 18 years to 25 years. Candidates belonging to reserved categories are also given relaxation whose details can be seen from the official website.
- Educational Qualification: students will be eligible only if they have cleared their 10th exam from a recognized school or board.
- All the students who are still pursuing their 10th class are also eligible.
Staff Selection Commission every year invites application for the various number of posts under Junior Engineer. All the students who desire to apply for this post are required to fill an application form available on the official website of SSC Online Application. The students need to qualify an exam which is held annually in the month of October. Once a candidate qualifies the exam he/she will be eligible for various posts vacant in different government offices/departments as Junior Engineer. The exam is held on the national level where a large number of students appear every year. Following are more details about the exam.
Following are important dates regarding SSC JE Exam 2018. Candidates should keep in mind that these are only tentative dates they are required to visit the official website for updates.
|Publication of Notification||September 2018|
|Release of Online Application Form||October 2018|
|Application form closing date||November 2018|
|Admit card declaration for 1st paper||November 2016|
|Date of exam for Paper 1||December 2018|
|Result of Paper 1 Exam||January 2019|
|Admit card declaration for 2nd paper||January 2019|
|Date of exam for Paper 2||January 2019|
|Final result release date||March/April 2019|
Following are the details regarding post available under JE exam.
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)
- Nationality: Candidate must belong to India i.e. he/she must be an Indian citizen subject to Nepal or Bhutan
- Educational qualification: for the post of SSC JE (civil) a Candidate must hold a diploma in civil engineering from a recognized university or college. Whereas for the post of SSC JE (electrical & mechanical) candidate must hold diploma in eng. (electrical or mechanical) from a recognized college/university.
For further details about Exam, admit card, results and cut off of SSC Online Exam please stay with us. We are updating this website timely.