NIFT offers the following five UG and PG courses at its college campuses.
- UG courses
- Bachelor of Design (B.Des)
- Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech)
- Master of Design (M.Des)
- PG courses
- Master of Fashion Management (MFM)
- Master of Fashion Technology (M.F.Tech)
NIFT Online Application 2018:
The University accepts online applications from suitable candidates who wish to join one of the NIFT colleges for any UG or PG course. The online application process for NIFT 2018 exam is likely to be held from November 2017 to January 2018. Candidates will have to apply online as there is no offline method for NIFT application. There is a fee for the online application that can be paid either online or via a Demand Draft. No applications will be accepted after the last date of submission.
NIFT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The education qualification and age criteria details for NIFT exam are mentioned below.
For UG Courses
- B. Des (Bachelor of Design) – Candidates must have passed or is appearing in 10+2 examination from a recognized board of education. OR General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination at advanced (A) level OR any 10+2 equivalent exam from a recognized board or university in India or abroad OR 3 years Diploma in any field OR senior secondary exam by NIOS
- F.Tech – 10+2 examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. OR 3 years Diploma in any branch of engineering.
For PG Courses
- Des – B.Des degree from a recognized college/university OR UG design diploma from NIFT/NID OR 3 years undergraduate diploma from NIFT/NID
- MFM – Undergraduate degree from a recognized college/university OR 3 years undergraduate diploma from NIFT/NID
- F.Tech – B.F.Tech from NIFT or B.E./B.Tech degree from a recognized college/university
The age limit for appearing in the NIFT exam is explained below.
- UG courses: Not more than 23 years as on 01.10.2017 with 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST/PHP candidates.
- PG Courses: Not mentioned.
NIFT 2018 Application Fee:
NIFT 2018 application fee is Rs. 1500/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/PHP category candidates.
Application fee can either be paid online or through a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “NIFT HO” payable in New Delhi.
How to apply online:
Candidates who wish to join NIFT are required to submit the application through online online. The online application can be submitted through official website of NIFT i.e https://applyadmission.net/nift2018/. The application fee has to be paid through Online portal or through Demand Draft.
Candidates applying through Demand draft are required to send the print out of the application form, duly completed in all respect, along with demand draft on the following address.
Project Manager – CMS
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
NIFT 2018 Important Dates:
|Online Application starting date||First week of November 2017|
|Last date for Online Application||Mid January 2018|
|Last date for Online Application with late fee (Rs. 5000/-):||1 week after the original last date|
|NIFT 2018 Admit Cards availability||Last week of January 2018|
|NIFT 2018 Online Exam Date||February 2018|
|Result declaration||May/June 2018|
NIFT 2018 Admit Card:
NIFT 2018 admit card can be downloaded from the official website. Intimation to download admit card will be sent to all provisionally eligible candidates. Candidates who have applied for NIFT 2018 Entrance exam need to visit http://applyadmission.net/NIFT2018. Hall Ticket will available 15 days before the scheduled date of examination.
The National Institute of Fashion Technology Entrance exam will comprise of various section as given below.
- Quantitative Ability
- Communication Ability and English Comprehension
- Analytical and Logical Ability
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Case Study
NIFT 2018 Results:
The results of this examination will be declared online on official website of NIFT. It is expected that the results will be announced in the last week of May 2018.
For further details about NIFT exam 2018, you are advised to stay with us. We will update this page time to time.