Bihar Scholarship 2017 – 2018 bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in: All the students who are not able to complete their higher studies due to their weak financial background will now are able to fulfill their desires with the help of scholarship provided by Bihar government. This great movement for the welfare of students is undertaken by Bihar government for the financially weaker section of students of the state. This scholarship is being provided to students by Samaj Kalyan Vibhag of Bihar state, it is categorized into pre and post matric scholarship. All the students below 10th standard fall under pre-matric scholarship whereas rest come under post-matric scholarship.
The social welfare department of Bihar (bcebcwelfare) state issues post matric scholarship 2017 for students. This scholarship is available for students belonging to the category of ST/SC/OBC/ and minority. Students can apply for both the scholarship through its official website. Following are the detail information about the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for bcebcwelfare Scholarship:
Following are the criteria which determine a student’s eligibility-
- Only those applicants are eligible who are residents of Bihar state
- All the applicant must belong to backward section falling under ST/SC/OBC/ and minority category.
- Only those applicants are eligible whose family income from all sources is below 1 lakh rupees.
- Only two applicants are eligible from a single parent. Whereas this restriction does not apply for girl child.
- All those applicants who has alreadyhaveailed some other scholarship from Bihar government are not eligible for this scholarship
- Only those applicants are eligible that study in government schools/colleges or institutes recognized by the Bihar government.
Following is the list of scholarship amount given to students under different courses-
|For intermediate / I.A/ I.S.C/ I.COM/ any equal courses||Rs. 2000/-|
|Graduate courses like B.A/ B.SC/ B.COM/ Any equal course||Rs. 5000/-|
|Post Graduate M.A./ M.SC/ M.COM/ M.Phil/ Ph.D / Any equal course||Rs. 5000/-|
|I.T.I Course||Rs. 5000/-|
|Three year Diploma||Rs. 10000/-|
|Engineering/ Medical/ Management / Any equal course||Rs. 15000/-|
Procedure to apply for Bihar scholarship:
Following are the steps involved to apply for Bihar scholarship-
- An applicant needs to first visit the official website of Bihar welfare board i.e. bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in
- One needs to then search for the link “ apply online scholarship form”
- An applicant needs to then click on the same and fill the required details asked in the form
- An applicant also needs to upload recent passport size photograph along with the signature
- One can then click on the submit button once the above steps are completed
- At last, the applicant can print the hard copy of application form for further usage.
Required Documents for Bihar scholarship:
Following are the list of required documents-
- Caste Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- Proof of the last exam passed
- Fee Details by the institution
- An Affidavit from Parents
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate
- Photo & Signature
- Residential proof
The candidates will be selected for the Bihar scholarship depending on their past academic records. The selection will be based on various eligibility conditions listed above only those candidates that fulfill those conditions can avail this scholarship benefits. All the students with good academic background till now will be preferred more for the scholarship.
Bihar Scholarship application status:
Once a candidate gets themselves registered for the Bihar scholarship at bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in they are allotted with the unique registration number through which they can check their application status. Following are the steps involved to check application status online:
- An applicant needs to login to the official website of the Bihar welfare board.
- An applicant then has to click on option to check status of scholarship that appears on the right-hand side of the page
- After the above steps, a page appears where one needs to enter their unique registration details like registration number and click on submit button.
- Finally one will be able to view their application status.
- Starting Date Bihar Scholarship: 24-04- 2017
- Last Date for Bihar Scholarship:
- Final Date to obtain Hard Copy of the Application Form:
|BCEBCWelfare has extended the date of online application of Bihar Scholarship 2016 – 2017. Now the last date of application is 06-06-06 and the last date of sending hard copy of the application is 27-06-2017.|
Helpline or Contact Details of bcebcwelfare:
If you any query regarding bcebcwelfare Scholarship status, you can ask through comment box.