- From Monday- Friday: 10:00am-8:30pm;
- Saturday: 9:30am-6:00pm;
- Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm.
Age limit for Costco Jobs:
Minimum 18 years of age is mandate for working at Costco.
Below are some of the benefits of working at Costco:
- Employees get excellent high wages.
- Open door to the vast number of jobs for everyone.
- Regular promotion.
- Employees get healthcare coverage like dental, vision, prescription drug, hearing aid and life insurance plans.
- Employees paid the premium are withheld pre tax.
- Healthcare reimbursement plan.
- Employees get paid time off and paid vacation time.
- Financial benefits like 401(k).
- Benefits for workers spouse, children, and domestic partners also.
- Job security.
Jobs Offered at Costco:
- Warehouse jobs: Cake decorator, Forklift driver, Inventory auditor, Meat cutter, Meat wrapper, Payroll clerk, RTV clerk, Outside marketer, Non-licensed Optician.
- Depots jobs like Truck driver, Power equipment operator.
- Business delivery jobs: Class B(or CDL) license driver, Order picker.
- Call center jobs: Customer service representative.
- Morning Stocker: $13.11 per hour
- Customer Service Representative: $12.76 per hour
- Cashier Assistant: $12.63 per hour
- Pharmacist: $46.20 per hour
- Front-End Assistant: $12.13 per hour
- Costco Night Stocker: $13.77 per hour
Note: This is the approx salary being offered. Actual salary may defer.
How to apply:
One can send Costco jobs application from its website. You are supposed to login there by creating one account. After that, you can search for all the available jobs. You can also search Costco job there by filling your state, city and zip code. You will also get the confirmation email after submitting the application online.
After submitting Costco Job Application, your application will remain active for 60 days. You will be notified about status your application by email or sms. You can also check the status of your application at Costco careers website.
It was established in the year 1976 under the Price Club name in San Diego. The Company was started in 1983 in Seattle (WA). Within six years it became the first company to grow from Zero to $3 Billion in sales. Costco and Price Club merged in 1993 and after that, there was a huge growth seen in its sales. Roughly within a year, Costco dropped Price Club and re branded Price Club locations and some of the existing Costco stores in the year 1997.