Dollar General Jobs Application & Careers Info: Headquartered in Goodlettsville, the United States, Dollar General was formulated in the year 1939. The Company is a part of the global chain of American retailers. With the company’s constant dedication and effort, the company is now operating at around 12,500 stores. It has made shopping easy and affordable. The company provided its best so as to grow their employee career with the organizational growth.
Eligibility for Working at Dollar General:
Education: The candidate should possess high school diploma or Associate degree in General Education (GED).
Age limit to work at Dollar General: Age The candidate should possess a minimum age of 18 or more than that.
Working Hour: The candidate should be flexible enough to work in rotational shifts as well as should be ready to work in shifts.
Dollar General Salaries:
|2||Lead Sales Associate||$8.81/h|
|3||Assistant Store Manager||$32,060/y|
|4||Document Resources Clerk||NA|
Dollar General Jobs Application:
If you wish to work in Dollar General then you have to choose and apply for their vacant position through online mode. To submit Dollar General Job Application, you should follow below steps;
- First, visit the official website http://www.dollargeneral.com/.
- Scroll down the page until you reach the end of the page. You can find “Careers” link under “Dollar General Team”. Click on it.
- You can find different sections such as Store and Career opportunities etc. Click on them according to your profile.
- Then, you will be redirected to a web page which displays a list of jobs.
- Choose your desired job profile and click on it, you can see the job description and eligibility criteria now. Also, you can see “Apply now” button.
- Click on “Apply now” button. You will be redirected to a page where you need to need to enter your details such as email, phone num, address, previous experience etc. Please fill all the details and click submit button.
- You will receive a call from the recruitment team once your profile is shortlisted for the applied job. You will be provided venue and time for the interview in the call itself.
Dollar General Job and work Responsibility:
Store Manager: The Store Manager should be responsible for opening and closing the store. He/She should act according to the company norms and guide the junior associates in a supporting way. He/She should be responsible for maintaining a clean and hygienic store. He/She should file a report about the candidature about every candidate and choose the right actions depending on the behavior.
Lead Sales Associate : A Lead Sales Associate is responsible for leading the entire associates team and should act as a manager in the absence of Store Manager. He/She should be ready to perform any kind of activity other than the profile for the maximum benefit of the company. He/She should help managers in keeping store clean and hygienic.
Assistant Store Manager: The Assistant Store Manager should act according to the store manager’s requirements. He/She should support the manager in maintaining store clean to gain customer focus. He/She should be responsible for guiding junior associates along with the Lead Sales Associate. He/She should sit with Lead Sales Associate and should be responsible for the cash settlement at the store closing time.
Document Resources Clerk: The Document Resource Clerk should be responsible for maintaining worksheets of performance, reports, logs etc. He/She should be responsible for maintaining customer relationship and should reach the targeted goals.
Sales Auditor: Sales Auditor is solely responsible for resolving audit concerns (if any) of particular stores. He/She should be responsible for the sales close to happening on every Monday. He/She should be responsible for guiding the staff in case of special projects whenever required.
Dollar General Careers links:
The official website of the company is http://www.dollargeneral.com/. You can find different departments to shop when you visit the official website. Also, the company provided a way to apply for jobs via the website. You can apply via careers link. Please use the link http://www2.dollargeneral.com/DG-Careers/Pages/index.aspx to choose and apply for a job.