Home Depot Careers: The Home Depot was formulated in the year 1978. The Headquarter of Home Depot is in Atlanta, the United States. The company is an American retailer of home improvement suppliers. Home Depot supplies home appliances, hardware, building materials etc to its distribution centers, which were 70 in number around the United States. With its constant dedication to reach heights, the company emerged as a leader in the home improvement retailers.
Eligibility for Working at Home Depot:
- The candidate should possess Associate degree or equivalent in the related field of study.
- The candidate should possess minimum 18 years of age or older than that.
- The candidate should be flexible to work in shifts and on over time when work demands.
Positions and Salary Info of Home Depot Employee:
|Supervisor – Online Contact Center|
|Staffing Coordinator – Services||NA|
|HMS Customer Service Associate||NA|
Home Depot Jobs Application:
Before submitting Home Depot Jobs Application, You must enquire about the current vacancy available and read all the eligibility criteria. After reading Jobs details at careers website of Home Depot follow below steps to for online application.
- Please visit the official website http://www.homedepot.com/.
- When you scroll down to the end of the page, you can find “careers” under the “About Us” section. Click on it.
- You will be redirected to careers page, where you can search for multiple Home Depot jobs Application based on the job types and locations.
- When you enter a keyword in the search box and press enter, you will be redirected to the list of jobs page.
- Please choose your desired job profile and click on it. There comes your description and apply now button.
- Click on the apply now button. You will then be prompted to enter your personal details such as email id, phone number, experience details etc. Please enter the details as prompted and click submit.
- If your profile suits the requirement, you will receive a call from the recruitment team and they will provide you all the details such as venue, time etc.
Home Depot Position and work Responsibility:
Supervisor: Online Contact Center: The Supervisor is responsible for supervising the associates of Contact Center. He/She should keep track of the operational activities of the team. This, in turn, helps to ensure the service delivery is on track. He/She is solely responsible for the timely delivery of ordered products and should maintain good customer relationship. He/She should own extremely good written and verbal communication skills. He/She should be able to handle situations in odd times i.e., should be good in problem-solving and decision making.
Measure Technician: Measure Technician is responsible for confirming the quote of any HDI product from a sales consultant. He/She should be fit in health condition as the job profile requires commuting most of the time between stores and job site. He/She should be able to train a junior associate and make them comfortable with the job profile. He/She should be extra attentive while ordering the products and make sure that the product is ordered based on the requirement. He/She should maintain a good relationship with the colleagues.
Delivery Driver: Delivery Drivers are responsible for loading, unloading of orders and delivering to the right location at right time. Timely delivery is vital as it plays a key role in the overall customer relationship lifecycle. The drivers should make sure that the product’s condition should remain unchanged at the time of delivery. No excuses will be entertained in such cases. The driver should follow all the safety norms according to law and make sure the good will of the company won’t spoil at any cost.
Staffing Coordinator – Services: The staffing coordinator is mostly involved in the recruitment process of new associates. He/She should be responsible for making the new associates feel comfortable and work with the recruitment team and business leaders. He/She should be responsible for doing all the paperwork with new associates and should be able to generate offer letters.
HMS Customer Service Associate: The Customer Service Associate is solely responsible for answering to answer calls from technicians as well as customers. He/She should maintain a good relationship with customers and measure technicians as their primary point of contact is a Service Associate. He/She should be able to accept suggestions and feedback from the customers and able to escalate to management team if required.
Home Depot Careers and Job Application Links:
The official website of the company is http://www.homedepot.com/. You can find several departments, offers, and many projects when you visit the official website. The company provided careers link where you can be a part of the company by joining them. If you wish to apply for the company, please visit the link https://careers.homedepot.com/.