TCS NextStep Registration: Tata Consultancy Services popularly known as TCS is one of the biggest IT companies in India. All the students from IT background desire to do the job for TCS as it provides students with an ocean of job opportunities ranging from junior level staffs to senior level developers and executives and a great career ahead for all its employees. For this, a candidate needs to register themselves with TCS through TCS NextStep which is specially designed by the company to register a large number of candidates online. All the fresh candidates who have recently completed their graduation can register themselves to this portal to get a job easily. The TCS NextStep acts as an online portal for the student to register themselves in order to find a job in TCS through campus/off campus.
TCS NextStep Eligibility:
The TCS NextStep eligibility criteria have been divided into two types of industries and their respective graduates. These graduates are from IT- Information Technology sector for Engineering/MCA/Arts/Science whereas some are diploma graduates and BPS-Business Process Service for MBA graduates. Given below is the detailed list of eligible candidates:
TCS NextStep Eligibility for IT-Information Technology:
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (OR)
MCA with BCA/B.Com/BA/B.Sc (with Math/Statistics Background) (OR)
M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer/Service Desk|
|Percentage||60 % and above in Class X,XII,UG & PG|
|Backlogs||No Pending Backlogs|
|Break/Gap allowed:||upto 24 months for valid reason only|
|Experience allowed||upto 3 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
Branches/Discipline Allowed in Engineering:
Following are the list of branches and disciplines allowed in engineering–
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Network Engineering
How to Apply for TCS NextStep?
A large number of students can now work with TCS Company by registering themselves on the online portal of TCS NextStep. At this place one can sign up easily with their details following are the steps for registering.
- A candidate needs to first visit the official website of the TCS NextStep where one needs to click on option “Register Now” so as to register them.
- An applicant then has to select their respective industry i.e. Information Technology or BPS.
- One has to then select the application type between the two – campus or off campus
- After the above steps applicant needs to enter their personal detail like college name, email id, mobile number etc and then one has to click on submit option. After the above step one will be provided with their registration ID and password.
- One can then login with their details to fill the application form for job posts for this an applicant need to submit complete details of their academic qualification, experiences, along with the resume and recent passport size photograph.
- Finally one can download the system generate application form for future references.
Types of selection process in TCS:
TCS on Campus- all the candidates who wish to go for on campus selection process are required to carry their printed application form.
TCS off Campus: candidates are informed about the off-campus recruitment process on their TCS NextStep id. An applicant gets a notification about the same recruitment for which they can apply by appearing in an online test. All the applicants are required to carry their application form downloaded online and their resume on the date of selection.